Our main challenge
Our international partners are replacing all of their paper-riddled processes with our innovative SaaS platform. Therefore, we are working on features that excite our customers, All to make sure our platform grows to be the market leader internationally, as it is in the Netherlands currently. For this, we need to make sure we build cool features for our mobile apps while scaling up to even more international and demanding markets with a growing team.
Where do you fit in?
We want to grow even faster and secure more buildings worldwide - for this our tech is essential! You will be a part of our Mobile team and work directly with other (mobile) developers, and our Product Owner and UX Designer. Your role will revolve around bringing our mobile apps into that bright future, by implementing new features, building on existing functionalities, and scaling the app for our bigger ambitions.
You can also expect to bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with ideas to make our product stronger and our future brighter!
- Develop and deploy new features for our mobile apps
- Challenge our products and team members to continuously develop themselves and our product
- Help define features and the tech implementation for our mobile apps
- Work together with our other mobile & web developers to create the best platform
- At least 2 years relevant experience working as an App Developer
- You have an excellent command of React native for IoS and Android
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies as part of the development cycle
- You're pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- You're a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
- Excellent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with automated testing on mobile apps
- Working knowledge of the Dutch language
What do we offer?
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects for one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need and you can learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30-ish
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Excellent tools: High-end Laptop, headphones, and everything in between!
- An excellent salary
Our recruitment process is simple: you and we all need to be sure that we’re excited to work together for many years to come and make great things happen. For this, our company culture is the most important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels like they can work together well and enjoy their time making all those great things happen.
Are as excited about that prospect as we are? Then let's have a cup of coffee and talk about the future together.