With more than 500 percent growth since 2018, LegionellaDossier is Netherlands’ leading digital Water Safety Solution. In August this year, we also launched in the United Kingdom.
Our ambition is to become the global market leader in this field in the next 5 years. Since our founding in 2015, LegionellaDossier has strived to become the best at everything we do: Product, Culture, and Clients. We are a fast-growing scale-up based in Utrecht, consisting of a tight-knit team of almost 30 professionals, and are expecting to double in size in the upcoming year.
Our main challenge
Our partners are replacing all of their paper-riddled processes with our innovative SaaS platform. Therefore, we are working on features that excite our customers, as well as robust APIs and support tooling surrounding that. All to make sure our platform grows to be the market leader internationally, as it is in the Netherlands currently. For this, we need to make sure we build our product at a rapid pace while keeping out bugs and scaling up to even more international and demanding markets.
Where do you fit in?
We want to grow even faster and secure more buildings worldwide - for this our tech is essential! You will be a part of our tech team and work directly with other developers, DevOps Engineers, and Product Owner. You can also expect to bump into our CEO Gert: full of energy and always bursting with ideas to make our product stronger and our future brighter!
Your role will revolve around all the different elements that will bring our product into that future. This includes implementing new features, building new API Endpoints, and making our product more amazing every day.
- Develop and deploy new features for our growing platform
- Innovate our platform to scale further
- Understand and help define our platform's architecture together with the team
- Challenge our products and team members to continuously develop themselves and our product
- At least 3+ years relevant experience working as a PHP Developer
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies as part of the development cycle
- You're pro-active, result-driven, and excited to work in a fast-growing tech scale-up
- You're a team player and like to work together to reach our goals
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Symfony framework.
- Experience with microservice architectures
What do we offer?
- A role where you can make an impact on important projects for one of Europe’s main compliance software companies
- No chores, but challenges! You will get all the support you need and you can learn, grow and create the best possible results
- A unique culture, with a focus on freedom and responsibility and an average age of 30-ish
- Thursday afternoon drinks
- Excellent tools: High-end Laptop, headphones, and everything in between!
- An excellent salary
LegionellaDossier, based in Utrecht, is the biggest platform for legionella control and compliance in the Netherlands. Our mission is to make buildings worldwide safe and compliant. With 5 years of experience and a dedicated and growing team, we are conquering new markets around the globe. We embrace colleagues who work with passion and curiosity and strive to grow in their skills and careers.
Our recruitment process is simple: you and we all need to be sure that we’re excited to work together for many years to come and make great things happen. For this, our company culture is the most important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels like they can work together well and enjoy their time making all those great things happen.
Are you as excited about that prospect as we are? Then let's have a cup of coffee and talk about that future together.